Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I DO IT FOR YOU




Look into my eyes


You will see, what you mean to me


Search your heart, search your soul When you find me, then you'll search no more Don't tell me, it's not worth trying forYou can't tell me it's not worth dying for You know it's true everything I do I do it for youLook into your heart, you will find


There is nothing there to hide


Take me as I am, take my life


I would give it all, I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fighting forI can't help it, there's nothing I want moreYou know it's true, everything I do I do it for youThere is no love, like your loveAnd no other could give me more love There's nowhere, unless your thereAll the time, all the way You can't tell me it's not worth trying for


I can't help it, there is nothing I want more


I would fight for you, I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for youYou know it's true Everything I doI do for you.